Wednesday, July 1

Trip to Palm Beach

Beach xDD
Tho its H1N1 era but finally mom allowed (cos showing emo face)
Its a windy moody day and it rained when we were on da half way to Sematan
No sunburn but warm sunshine


Nice scenery shooted when sitting on da shelther (wind reli strong dat time)


Carol and me..I show this cos can only see my back wahaha
Looks like da road is owned by us only swt walk so freely in da middle


Frenz inspired me to take this photo



Pretty Rosemary and Naruto XD...I draw it! (high nosed)



Rosemary and Doraemon (Drawn by me)
I like Doraemon XD


Happy Bday Evelyn XD! Rosemary was pretending she drawn dat (She only wrote Evelyn on it)
After staying thr around 3-4 hours, we moved back to Kuching. Rosemary and her gang go for seafood treat, then me and Carol gang go sumwhr else for dinner.


Hidden among living area, this restaurant has small entrance..step inside is a botanical garden.

Cincai shoot...cos tauke and taukenyo sit beside us..
Pretend play msg lidat! haha
I like this drink XD iced blended oreo...if not mistaken
Thin ice on glass cool..but it cos RM7.80...swt
Next time must drink again haha
I order wad.....de voillette sumthin lidat...boneless chicken wif cheese
Errr cos it too creamy I cant relli finish
And thanks to Carol chia me eat Oyster(If not mistaken the thing is called oyster) swt
After dat i ffk family around 4 day lidat stay in Kuching....family quite emo..
Sister told me mom at my back say me 'face too pretty' (actually mean im too ho miang)
but when i jus reach home face guilty i just can c her face smile welcoming back swt
Hahaha
ps: soree broken english










No comments: